The platform for TXL was developed in collaboration with a German companyJune 25, 2020
The TXL crossover at the new Exeed brand, owned by Chery, is based on the high-quality M3X platform, designed specifically for the new model line.
According to the Chery press center, the M3X was jointly developed by specialists from the Chinese brand and the German company Benteler.
M3X is a high-quality new world-class ultramodern platform: it is as adaptive as possible and makes it possible to develop MPV, PHEV SUVs and traditional passenger cars. Its design provides low noise and vibration, increased productivity and significant fuel economy, a high level of safety and reliability.
Cross Exeed TXL is perfect for use on different road surfaces due to its high ground clearance and excellent geometric cross-country ability. The dimensions of the machine are 4775x1885x1706 mm with a distance between the axles of 2800 mm.
The ground clearance of 210 mm along with large angles of entry (18 °) and exit (20 °) enable the car to storm obstacles in the form of steep descents, ascents, significant pits and mounds. If necessary, TXL can be overcome and water barriers, the depth of the overcome ford is 450 mm.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary