The perfect coupe Mazda RX-7 almost without a run put up for saleApril 22, 2019
The site Bring A Trailer appeared announcement of the sale of the coupe Mazda RX-7 sample 1994, whose mileage is only 7.4 thousand kilometers.
At the time of writing the news, the cost of the car is 42.5 thousand dollars, however, in the remaining six days of trading, as suggested by the American media, the price of a two-door vehicle can easily overstep the mark of 100 thousand dollars.
The coupe remained in stock condition: as they say in the announcement, the car stood motionless for 12 years, since the first owner simply did not use it. After that, the car was bought by the current owner, who put it up for auction. Dvuhdverka passed a small restoration, were replaced candles, oil, filters and battery, as well as cleaned the fuel tank and filled with fresh gasoline. The dark blue painted body and beige leather interior are in perfect condition.
The equipment also includes the Bose audio system, sunroof, fog lights, rear wiper and spoiler.
Rear-wheel drive Mazda RX-7 is driven by a 1.3-liter rotary engine 13B, giving out 255 forces (294 Nm). It works in tandem with a five-speed manual gearbox and a limited slip rear differential.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system