The owner of a vintage car unsuccessfully accelerated in front of the publicJuly 13, 2019
Returning from the exhibition in Britain, the car owner got into a rather stupid accident, demolishing a brick fence and making fun of the observers.
If you have such a rare car, which is one of the exhibits of the retro exhibition, then you, of course, will take care of it like the apple of one’s eye. But on the other hand, you want to boast to your neighbors with your pride.
So the owner of the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle sports car did not resist the temptation to make an impact on the assembled visitors. Turning to the main street, he decided to push the gas, but lost control and brought it to the left.
As you can see on the videotape published by the witnesses, the car crashed into a brick barrier, smashing the left wing and breaking the headlamp. You can also notice a woman who apparently was very worried about the driver, and moving away from the shock began to scream at him. And not surprisingly, the repair of such a vehicle will cost the owner is not cheap.
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car
- New Mercedes S-Class receives a projection display with augmented reality technology
- Updated SUV Ford Everest appeared on sale
- In Japan introduced the tuned crossover Toyota Harrier
- How do you like this electric car from BMW?