The owner drowned two SUVs to save the boatJune 26, 2020
For reasons unknown to the media, the boat of a resident of a prestigious area in Cedar Lake (Indiana, USA) began to sink. To save the American, he used his Jeep Wrangler and Ford F-150 Raptor.
The cost of a water vehicle is $ 300,000. This is a Pavati model boat, designed for true enthusiasts who are interested in fast and spectacular boats.
Given the two SUVs, the owner suffered losses in an amount that is approaching 400 thousand dollars. With the help of a Jeep and a Ford pickup truck, an American tried to pull a sinking boat out of the water. As a result, both cars were also in the water.
Interestingly, the owner of the Pavati boat has a good collection of supercars, in which there are two Lamborghini and Audi R8. But for some reason, he decided not to use them to save the boat.
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark