The old Toyota Century limousine received a new exhaust systemFebruary 25, 2020
The Japanese company Brilliant Exhaust equipped the old Toyota Century limousine with an exhaust system, the installation of which cost 18 thousand dollars. She made it possible for the car to sound like a real supercar.
Century models have never been distinguished by speed or high performance. Despite the 5-liter V12 engine under the hood, the maximum output from the enterprise was only 276 hp. and 355 Nm of torque.
Atelier decided to rectify this situation and equipped the sedan with exhaust, the price of which amounted to 18 thousand dollars. At the same time, as the owner notes, the car was 4 times cheaper, only 4,500 dollars.
Alas, but despite the significant engine capacity, it is impossible to increase its power only thanks to the exhaust, and even so. For this reason, the only, roughly speaking, benefit from such a refinement is the ability to drop into the tunnel and get pleasure from the melody.
In addition to this, it was recently noted that the rare Toyota 2000GT will be auctioned. Such machines were produced from 1967 to 1970.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever