The number of complete sets of the crossover Buick Encore 2021 will be halvedAugust 28, 2020
The American crossover Buick Encore will lose a number of trim levels, and only two modifications will remain on sale.
According to available information, the American company has decided to reduce the number of proposed trim levels for its 2021 Encore crossover model year. Note that the car was previously available in four versions, but now customers can choose between the base Base and the top-end Preferred.
The base Base with front-wheel drive will cost customers $ 24,195, while the Preferred all-wheel drive starts at $ 26,215
- Cadillac requires dealers to invest $ 200,000 on electrification
- Rolls-Royce: luxury will always be more important than technology
- Lexus introduced the updated LS 500h
- Next-generation Nissan Pathfinder crossover appears on tests
- Mini unveils an exclusive JCW Nightfall Edition