The nostrils of the BMW 4 Series will only be its highlightJune 8, 2020
The chief designer of the Bavarian brand shared some details about the style of the brand’s models.
Recall that a few days ago the debut of the new BMW 4 Series Coupe, which, among other things, received huge “nostrils” of the grille, caused a lot of controversy among motorists around the world.
However, as part of the interview, BMW chief designer Domagoy Dukec said that such a design became a “chip” only for this particular model, noting that the model has a daring style that cannot be described with the words “beautiful” or “ugly”.
He also noted that the requirements of consumers are constantly growing and the company is trying to create different products that would appeal to everyone. That is why the design of the BMW 4 Series was developed only for this model and will not be repeated.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021