The next generation Hyundai Elantra will receive a new 1.2-liter turbo engineSeptember 1, 2019
Photo spies were once again able to capture the new generation of the Korean model
Today we got a new set of spy shots directly from South Korea, where the next-generation Hyundai compact sedan was spotted on public roads during testing of a new 1.2-liter turbocharged engine.
Judging by the pictures, this Hyundai sedan is smaller than the Sonata, and according to our sources, we may face the next generation of the Elantra model (Avante in South Korea). At the same time, the novelty can be distinguished by a large hexagonal lattice, which corresponds to the design of the one that we saw at Sonata.
Despite the fact that the Korean automaker has recently taken a course on the development of the SUV segment, in a recent interview with Hyundai Executive it was noted that the company will continue to produce sedans. Judging by one of the pictures, the new code name Elantra “CN7” and the model will receive a completely new turbocharged engine with a capacity of 1.2 liters and a capacity of about 100 hp.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires