The next generation Genesis G70 will receive manual transmissionMarch 17, 2020
The Korean automaker will leave a 2.0-liter engine in the sedan’s engine range.
The next generation Genesis G70 sports sedan will be offered with a manual transmission and a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. Its return is 252 hp. power. However, a new 2.5-liter unit, which can be found in the engine range of the new Genesis GV80, will not appear under the hood.
In addition, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, the top-end car will be equipped with a 3.5-liter V6, which can be found on the GV80 crossover. An 8-speed automatic or manual transmission will be offered as a transmission.
Although the Genesis G70 is far from a flawless car, without a doubt, a slightly delayed four-cylinder engine could help the sedan win first place with the Tesla Model 3 in some comparative tests. However, it is nice to see that the Korean luxury brand supports a manual gearbox in a segment that has almost abandoned this feature.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones