The new Volkswagen Arteon showed in the photoMay 7, 2020
After the update, the car will be available in two body styles – station wagon and liftback.
Volkswagen continues to test the updated version of the Arteon model. The car will seriously change – the station wagon model will receive a special off-road body kit, and the liftback will acquire a new appearance, as well as a powerful engine. For the first time, the release of new versions became known back in 2018. Then on the roads of China, the car fell into the lens of the cameras of spyware. On Wednesday, May 6, the network published new photos of the car in the station wagon.
It is noteworthy that the novelty managed to light up both with camouflage and without it. One feature has already been discerned – this type of body will receive a cross version, unpainted sills with chrome inserts indicate it. It is also worth noting the roof rails of the car.
It is assumed that such a modification will receive a 2.0-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 186 or 220 hp. respectively.
In tandem with the power plant will operate a 7-band “robot” with two clutches. Most likely, all-wheel drive will not even be an option. As for the liftback, it should get a charged version of the 2.0-liter engine – its output can reach 272 hp.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires