The new version of the Nissan Navara will add powerJune 5, 2019
The updated version of the Japanese SUV received a more productive engine, reliable braking part, and also acquired a modern multimedia system.
A well-known Japanese manufacturer presented the public an updated version of the popular pickup Nissan Navara, designed for European consumers. The updated version received an improved engine, a new power plant, rear brakes, as well as the NissanConnect infotainment system, which has an 8-inch display and various functions. Included in the list of standard equipment and a five-link suspension, which was previously only a lot of top models.
Despite the fact that this model is equipped with the same 2.3-liter diesel engine, its power slightly increased due to the appearance of the second turbocharger. So, power increased from 160 hp to 163 hp, while the torque increased from 403 Nm to 425 Nm. Modernization has touched a 6-speed manual transmission, which received longer gears.
The braking force was 40 percent more efficient thanks to the installation of rear disc brakes, and also due to a slight increase in the front by 4 mm. Externally, the pickup has changed due to the new LED optics, as well as the presence of updated 17-and 18-inch wheels.
- Chrome will no longer be: Volkswagen revealed a teaser for the new ID.4
- Nissan launched production of two-tone Juke crossovers
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1