The new version of the Haval H6 Coupe 2019 reached the dealersJanuary 21, 2019
The Chinese concern Great Wall has started supplying a restyled version of the crossover to dealers. Sales have already started and the model is available for review and test drive in most dealerships of the company.
The updated version remained the same in technical terms. In the exterior and interior there have been minor changes that allow the crossover to remain in the trend of the car market. Haval H6 Coupe 2019 model year from the Great Wall concern is already available from dealers, but only in the Middle Kingdom. This was reported by the press service of the local unit concern.
Of the most notable changes: the new front and rear bumper, modified optics, new wheels. In the cabin appeared better materials and finishes, as well as a new generation multimedia system with a large display. The company also noted a better sound insulation.
In the local market, the model is equipped with a 1.5-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 169 horsepower. Together with him, the automatic transmission works on 7 steps, as well as an optional all-wheel drive system.
The cost of new items ranged from 119,000 to 127,000 yuan
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web