The new Toyota Venza will be sportierMay 24, 2020
Tuning company from Japan Artisan Spirits will show a kit of body kits for the Toyota Harrier / Venza cross-country, which gives the appearance of a car sportiness. On Friday, May 22, the network showed rendering images.
The cross with this kit from Japanese tuners is equipped with a front bumper with a large splitter and a new frame for the side false air intakes, a new hood with slots, a rear diffuser, several spoilers and much more
The Japanese Harrier range of engines includes a 171-horsepower naturally aspirated 2.0 engine with variable-speed transmission and a THS II hybrid power unit based on the 2.5 unit (total output of 218 or 222 hp).
The car is offered both with all-wheel drive and front-wheel drive system. The model for America is available only as a hybrid with all-wheel drive, which has a separate electric motor at the rear and an electromechanical CVT transmission.
- Porsche representative explained the reason for the transition to the “turbo-four”
- GM plans to use the Zora name for the top-end Corvette C8
- Kia Sportage with BMW grille shown on the Internet
- Volkswagen Transporter T7 again in the frame
- Genesis GV70 is preparing to enter the market