The new Toyota Venza will be sportierMay 24, 2020
Tuning company from Japan Artisan Spirits will show a kit of body kits for the Toyota Harrier / Venza cross-country, which gives the appearance of a car sportiness. On Friday, May 22, the network showed rendering images.
The cross with this kit from Japanese tuners is equipped with a front bumper with a large splitter and a new frame for the side false air intakes, a new hood with slots, a rear diffuser, several spoilers and much more
The Japanese Harrier range of engines includes a 171-horsepower naturally aspirated 2.0 engine with variable-speed transmission and a THS II hybrid power unit based on the 2.5 unit (total output of 218 or 222 hp).
The car is offered both with all-wheel drive and front-wheel drive system. The model for America is available only as a hybrid with all-wheel drive, which has a separate electric motor at the rear and an electromechanical CVT transmission.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published