The new Toyota Supra Mk IV looks muscularOctober 25, 2019
Independent designers presented another look at the exterior of the Japanese supercar.
One of the main claims of those who would prefer Toyota to go the other way is that the Supra production model is very different from the original FT-1 concept that was shown in 2014. In this regard, the artists presented their vision of the style of the model.
However, the lines of the now iconic Mk IV Supra can be clearly seen among the styles that define this virtual image. In the sketches, the sports car looks more aggressive than any production model.
This 2020 Toyota Supra render was developed by Levent Tuna, a senior automotive designer at Ford Otosan, a Turkish joint venture with the American brand. Meanwhile, in the real world, tuners are in a hurry to upgrade Supra 2020 in every way possible. In terms of appearance, the most popular set seems to come from Pandem, but there are many others.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X