The new Toyota Land Cruiser 200 SUV showed in the first shotsSeptember 2, 2019
Kurdistan Automotive Blog has posted new spy shots of the updated Toyota Land Cruiser 200 SUV.
In the photographs, the novelty seen on the car transporter appeared completely without camouflage, which made it possible to discern some new details. Judging by the pictures, the SUV went through easy facelift.
In the presented pictures there were several instances of the updated model, each of which was distinguished by bumpers. According to the source, the design of this part of the body kit depends on the performance. You can also notice that in an SUV in a silver body, the radiator grille is not coated with chrome.
Earlier we published information about the next generation Toyota Land Cruiser, which received the index “300” in the name. It is expected that the model will appear in 2021, and the V8 will disappear from the engine range.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista