The new Toyota Camry will be equipped with Android AutoAugust 29, 2019
Currently, the business sedan can only boast of support for smartphones on the iOS platform.
The Car Connection, an online publication, announced that next year the Japanese Toyota Camry sedan will receive Android Auto support. Previously, the car’s multimedia system exclusively supported Apple’s CarPlay. Such a statement was made on August 28 by one of the representatives of the brand.
Recall that earlier on the web there was information that from 2020 all Toyota pickups and SUVs produced will be compatible with the Android Auto service. These include models such as Tacoma, Tundra, 4Runner and Sequoia. In this case, initially the automaker was against the introduction of such services in its infotainment complexes. However, in 2018, under the onslaught of consumer demand, engineers made concessions by making support for iOS devices.
As for the new Toyota Camry, the 2020 model year car will receive other changes, albeit not very significant. In addition to the base V6, the model will also be equipped with a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine or the same aggregator in combination with a hybrid battery.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos