The new Tesla Model S P100D + shown in the photoSeptember 12, 2019
Track “monster” should be available to customers.
When the advanced version of Model S was first shown in the photographs, the back of the model was not in the pictures, where, apparently, the new model was called the Tesla Model S P100D +. Plus, obviously, indicates that this is not an ordinary S model.
Tesla has not used the nickname + for years since P85. Recently, the “+” symbolizes “performance”, so Tesla Model S Performance is by far the best option sold to customers. However, there is no limit to perfection.
There is no reason to believe that Tesla will sell this version of Model S, but why not? Design Studio changes seem to be happening every day. Tesla could simply add this P100D + to the Model S line and charge a crazy fee for it, which some buyers would probably pay to qualify for the fastest Model S in the world.
It is clear that this Model S is designed to show the best lap time set by the Porsche Taycan at the Nurburgring, but if Tesla wants to qualify for the fastest 4-door production electric car in the “Ring” area, then this version must be available for purchase according to the rules.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US