The new Tesla mode helped to catch the car vandalApril 8, 2019
A special Sentry mode was proposed last week. Just a couple of days after that, he proved to be effective, as he helped to arrest a woman who had intentionally scratched Model 3, who was left in the parking lot.
Sentry works in two modes. The first one starts if someone touches the car, the second one if they try to hack cars. This time the first mode worked. So, the woman went to the parked car and twice sneaked it with her keys without any reason. Meanwhile, the included cameras recorded the moment of the offense and helped to determine the identity of the vandal.
The video was posted by Teslatino and quickly became viral. He notes that Tesla Model 3 belonged to his friend. In the Tesla certified center, repair of the scratched parts was estimated at $ 3,000, which, however, would cover with insurance. He also said that the police arrested the offender due to the fact that the video was sent to the police. The identity of the woman is not revealed.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious