The new Suzuki Jimny was made similar to the 37-year-old who survived in DakarJune 17, 2019
Delta4x4 company showed its version of the Japanese SUV
The German tuning studio Delta4x4 built a new generation SUz version of the Suzuki Jimny in the style of the LJ80 model, which in 1982 took part in the Paris-Dakar rally-raid and even lived to this day. At the same time, the owner of Delta4x4, Joseph Loder, was driving this car then.
Modern Jimny made the most similar to the rally SUV. He was added an additional headlight on the front desk, white forged wheels with “toothed” tires, stickers from sponsors and the same 205th number, under which Suzuki LJ80 played 37 years ago.
In addition, the vehicle’s ground clearance increased by 50 millimeters. For an extra charge, an SUV can be made up another 30 millimeters (plus 850 euros to the cost of tuning), add a kenguryatnik (390 euros), a roof rack (900 euros) and a winch (1,200 euros). A set of 16-inch wheels with tires will cost a separate 3800 euros.
The total cost of tuning Jimny in the style of Dakar will be about 8.5 thousand euros.
[supsystic-slider id=1036 position=”center”]
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests