The new Suzuki Jimny defeated the Mercedes G-Class in tug-of-warApril 1, 2019
The new Suzuki Jimny is called Helika in a miniature. The SUV is not only similar to the Mercedes G-Class in appearance, but also as capable of off-road.
The British from Carwow decided to hold an unusual duel between the 2019-2019 Suzuki Jimny and the Mercedes-AMG G63. They undertook to check who will drag anyone.
The first round of tug-of-war turned out to be behind the Mercedes-AMG G63 and this is not surprising. Its 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 develops 585 liters. with. and 850 Nm then, like the Suzuki – only 102 liters. with. and 130 Nm. In addition, Jimny lightweight – 1090 kg.
Then it was decided to put two Suzuki Jimny against the Mercedes-AMG G63, but in this case the Mercedes-AMG G63 coped with the problem without any problems. And only three Suzuki could finally win. It looks well, very funny, so watch the video.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe