The new SUV Suzuki Ertiga Cross will be released next yearJuly 9, 2019
Cross-version compact van has repeatedly been seen during the tests. Now the company has decided on the date of commencement of sales, although the price tag is still unknown.
The new SUV, or rather the cross-van, Suzuki Ertiga Cross can become really popular. Presumably low cost, modern design, spacious interior, as well as high ground clearance favorably present the model on the modern market. Sales will begin next month, but so far only in the Indian market.
The dimensions correspond to the city car: the length of the new product is 4,395 mm, the width is 1,753 mm, the height is 1,690 mm, the distance between the axles is 2,740 mm, the trunk capacity reaches 153 liters (with 3 rows of seats). The list of standard equipment includes a multimedia system with a touchscreen, airbags, keyless entry and start of the engine, climate system, eco-leather interior, as well as 16-inch wheels and a sunroof.
Under the hood will be offered a 1.5-liter gasoline engine with a capacity of up to 104 horsepower. Or a 1.3-liter turbo diesel for 90 hp. Together with them will work manual on five speed, or automatic transmission at four speeds.
The price tag is expected to start at 1 million rupees
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles