The new Subaru Legacy sedan will receive a vertical Tesla style touchscreenFebruary 1, 2019
The debut of the model will be held next week at the motor show in Chicago. In the meantime, the automaker stirs interest in the high-profile premiere – on the eve the company published the first teasers of the novelty.
One of them captures the exterior of the new Subaru Legacy. Because of the muted “lighting” in the picture, we can only see the contours of the car and the design of the head optics. The second image allows fans of the brand to look into the interior of the updated sedan. The manufacturer has focused on new multimedia, which received a very original design.
The large display of the infotainment complex, which occupies the most prominent place on the center console, is arranged vertically. Similar architecture can be found in Tesla cars.
For convenience, all the icons are grouped into three functional blocks. The top row is responsible for the audio system, the middle one helps to control all the basic functions, and the bottom row is assigned to the climate control system. The developers saved the physical buttons, placing them on the sides of the touchscreen. With their help, you can adjust the volume, tune the radio, choose the intensity of heating and so on.
There are no technical details about the future novelty. It is known that Subaru Legacy will present on February 7 at the Chicago Auto Show.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web