The new Skoda Octavia spotted at home in the Czech RepublicOctober 3, 2019
A little more than a month remains, and the world community will see the long-awaited Czech liftback.
In the meantime, another test instance in the body of a liftback was seen on the roads of the Czech Republic. The model is carefully hidden behind patch panels that make it look like a Skoda Superb. However, the serial bumper and the head optics line indicate that we have Octavia. The front part will be designed in the style of the Scala hatchback, and the back – in the spirit of the flagship model Skoda.
The line of engines of the new generation Skoda Octavia, most likely, will continue to be represented by gasoline versions 1.0 TSI, 1.5 TSI and 2.0 TSI, as well as diesel – 1.6 TDI and 2.0 TDI. Most likely, the hybrid propulsion system with a 48-volt starter-generator will complement the line. The appearance of a “charged” version of RS is expected.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious