The new Skoda Octavia RS revealed before the premiereJanuary 25, 2020
The first photos of the “charged” RS version of the fourth-generation Octavia liftback were published on the Czech online forum OctaviaClub. The official premiere of the car will be held in March at the Geneva Motor Show.
Judging by the pictures, the top version of the new Octavia will differ from the standard model in other bumpers, other rims, brake calipers in red, as well as two rectangular exhaust pipes.
On Friday, January 24, Skoda confirmed that the new Octavia RS will be equipped with a hybrid powerplant for the first time. It is assumed that we are talking about a 1.4-liter gasoline turbo engine, which will be paired with an electric engine. The total return of the units will be about 250 horsepower.
In addition, photos of the all-terrain version of the new “Octavia” – the Scout station wagon – got to the Network. Such a car will receive a retuned suspension with increased ground clearance and reinforced plastic protection for the lower body.
- Mercedes completes production of current generation S-Class
- Cristiano Ronaldo bought Bugatti Centodieci for 10 million euros
- Porsche 911 Turbo S will be lighter and sportier
- Named prices for the hybrid version of the BMW 330e
- Details about the new Volkswagen Arteon modifications became known.