The new Shelby GT500 will not be sold in EuropeAugust 22, 2019
According to official figures, an updated Shelby GT500 is not planned on the European transport market. Shelby GT500 will not be brought to Europe.
An interesting point is the fact that the developed car is not the only car of the brand that will not be sold on European markets.
The reason that the updated model will not be sold on the European markets is that manufacturers decided to focus on the implementation of crossovers and SUVs, which are becoming more popular in the world.
Technical data on the future car, as well as the date of the accurate presentation, the beginning of pre-orders and the cost of the car, have not yet been announced. According to the manufacturers, it will be possible to determine this only after the successful completion of all test tests.
The brand’s designers, for their part, declare that the developed car will stand out in comparison with previously released models, therefore it will attract the attention of motorists.
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed
- Experts explain why over 50% of cars are black or white
- Maserati connects its vehicles to TomTom services