The new Seat Leon E-Hybrid is on saleOctober 14, 2020
The British brand dealer has published the cost of the new hybrid.
Seat has announced the pricing of the new Leon e-Hybrid and is pre-ordering in the UK. The basic version of the car will be equipped with a hybrid power plant based on a 1.4-liter turbo engine and one electric motor with a total output of 201 hp. As a transmission, only a 6-speed DSG “robot” is offered.
The novelty can travel up to 58 kilometers on one electric traction, and the battery can be charged up to 100% in 4 hours from the household network. The Seat Leon e-Hybrid takes 7.5 seconds to accelerate from zero to 100 km / h. In addition to this power plant, a car with a liter turbo engine and a 48-volt starter-generator is offered.
The basic version with a 1-liter engine costs $ 19,855, while the more powerful version will have to pay at least $ 39,875. For this money, customers will receive a fully digital dashboard, a multimedia system with an 8-inch screen, keyless entry to the salon, LED headlights and much more.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars