The new Porsche 911 was almost killed on a mountainous roadMay 5, 2020
Sports cars with low ground clearance are by default designed for use on flat city roads and highways. However, not everyone thinks so.
For example, the owner of the brand new Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet from Bulgaria. He did not hesitate to drive his sports car off-road, as evidenced by the video published below.
For some unknown reason, a motorist at an expensive Stuttgart sports car decided to storm the mountain road – with stones, mud, and even a ford. Surprisingly, the car coped with the task (thanks to all-wheel drive and driver skills), but at what cost – in some places Porsche clung to the bottom of the stones, and it is possible that because of this he could receive damage, the elimination of which would cost a hefty amount.
However, overcoming this terrain as a whole was successful – given the road (although it would be more correct to say off-road) conditions, the consequences for the 911th could be much more serious.
Note that the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet is one of the most expensive cars in the line of the German manufacturer – its price starts at $ 174,000.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network