The new Porsche 911 was almost killed on a mountainous roadMay 5, 2020
Sports cars with low ground clearance are by default designed for use on flat city roads and highways. However, not everyone thinks so.
For example, the owner of the brand new Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet from Bulgaria. He did not hesitate to drive his sports car off-road, as evidenced by the video published below.
For some unknown reason, a motorist at an expensive Stuttgart sports car decided to storm the mountain road – with stones, mud, and even a ford. Surprisingly, the car coped with the task (thanks to all-wheel drive and driver skills), but at what cost – in some places Porsche clung to the bottom of the stones, and it is possible that because of this he could receive damage, the elimination of which would cost a hefty amount.
However, overcoming this terrain as a whole was successful – given the road (although it would be more correct to say off-road) conditions, the consequences for the 911th could be much more serious.
Note that the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet is one of the most expensive cars in the line of the German manufacturer – its price starts at $ 174,000.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets