The new Nissan 370Z Successor will receive a new engineJanuary 17, 2020
The new generation of the Japanese sports car will receive a retro design, a 3.0-liter V6 and modern multimedia.
According to reports, the Japanese company is preparing to introduce the new generation 370Z Successor will receive a mixed design, inspired by the 240Z model with elements of the new Altima and Sentra, and will also have the usual dimensions.
In addition, the new 370Z Successor will be equipped with a modern infotainment system. It is also reported that the novelty will receive a different power plant. The sports car will be driven by a 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 rated at up to 500 hp. A couple of the unit will be a 10-speed automatic transmission.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily