The new Mini model will become even more compactSeptember 28, 2019
The brand is already working on the concept of its new product, which, among other things, will move to a new platform. Buyers will be offered several versions of the new “Mini” – gasoline, hybrid and fully electric.
MINI head Bernd Kerber made an unexpected statement: the new generation hatchback will be based on a new platform, which will allow it to be reduced to the size of the first generation model. Recall, such a Mini was published back in 2001. The upcoming replenishment in the automaker’s model line was told by the British automobile magazine Auto Express. It is known that the new Mini will receive gasoline, hybrid and all-electric power plants.
Currently, engineers and designers of the brand are working on the concept of the future news. They promise to present it to the leadership in the next few months. But the market debut of the new “reduced” Mini will have to wait several years – until 2022.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan