The new MG Hector crossover has become a luxury replica of the 2019 Chevrolet CaptivaMay 16, 2019
The new SUV is a slightly reworked Baojun 530. Recall that this Chinese crossover already has two clones – the Chevrolet Captiva and Wuling Almaz.
A few hours ago in India made a loud debut mid-sized crossover MG Hector. On sale the novelty will appear already in the first days of the next month. Indian motorists presented the new SUV as the first Internet car in the country. Several dozen “connected” functions and options speak in favor of this statement. MG Hector is also called the latest generation of premium Chevrolet Captiva.
It is known that buyers will be offered a crossover with a five- and seven-seater cabin architecture.
At first, the motor range will be represented by two power units: a 1.5-liter gasoline turbo engine with a power of 150 hp. and a two-liter diesel engine with a return of 170 hp The gasoline engine can be combined with the “mechanics” or a robotic transmission. For the second engine is available only manual. Later, the hybrid MG Hector will be available.
The production of the new crossover will Indian General Motors plant in Halol. The production capacity of this company allows to produce 80 thousand cars annually. According to preliminary forecasts, the prices for the new product will start from 1.5 million rupees
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry