The new Mercedes GLS 2020 is completely declassified before the premiereApril 15, 2019
The network got the first photos of the Mercedes-Benz GLS 2020. The flagship crossover Mercedes-Benz will be presented on April 17 at the auto show in New York.
The new Mercedes GLS has grown a bit longer, and its wheelbase has been increased to 3,137 mm. The design is designed in the spirit of the new Mercedes GLE and became more elegant. Optics completely diode already in the basic version.
The layout of the cabin is familiar to many modern Mercedes-Benz. Virtual dashboard and multimedia touchscreen grouped into one unit. It is known that Mercedes GLS 2020 is more spacious than its predecessor.
The choice will offer gasoline turbo engines of 3.0 and 4.0 liters, as well as a three-liter turbo diesel. All engines will complement the 48-volt hybrid installation.
All versions will receive a 9-speed automatic, adaptive shock absorbers and air suspension with the ability to adjust the settings for each wheel separately.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry