The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class will give a giant touchscreen displayApril 23, 2020
The German company Mercedes-Benz is going to equip the new premium S-class sedan with a large rectangular touchscreen.
It is emphasized that the monitor will be inserted into the center console. Using the display you will be able to control most of the functions of the machine. For example, the driver will be able to set up a multimedia system or set the desired temperature. A similar solution is used in cars from Tesla.
The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class externally will be noticeably different from the model presented today. The sedan will acquire a different grille and LED matrix headlights, new taillights and a bumper. Also, the model will be equipped with retractable door handles.
The world debut of the new generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class is scheduled for 2020. The release of the model will be established at the company’s company located in Sindelfingen (Germany).
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production