The new Mercedes-Benz EQE was first shown in the photoApril 15, 2020
The German novelty was spotted by photo spies during the tests.
The company Mercedes-Benz recently brought to the test its new model, which was called EQE. The prototype was seen during road tests in Sweden. The body of the model is completely covered with a dense camouflage film, which makes it difficult to consider the details of the novelty.
According to available information, the new Mercedes-Benz EQE get smooth features in the front of the body, and the head optics are distinguished by a separate layout. The back of the electric car will also be smoother and will receive LED lights, as well as electronic assistants sensors.
The EQE should be driven by two electric motors with a total capacity of 402 hp. At a hollow battery charge, the new Mercedes-Benz EQE will be able to drive up to 600 kilometers. Sales of new items should start in 2022.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily