The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class will acquire a square tablet in the cabinApril 20, 2020
Mercedes-Benz Corporation is developing a new generation of the C-Class sedan in the back of the W206. And while nothing is known about the appearance of the new model, judging by spy photos, the interior will undergo radical changes in the spirit of the “older” S-Class model.
Instead of a branded widescreen screen of the MBUX infotainment complex, which is visually combined with a dashboard in almost all German brand models, a square-shaped tablet will appear.
Immediately after it, the air conditioning sensor control unit will be located, which smoothly flows into the glossy central tunnel.
So, the interior of the new model will receive major changes not only in design, but also in architecture. Something similar will be used in the next generation of the top S-Class and its electric “brother” EQS. Specifications are not currently disclosed.
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class W206 will debut in 2021. Where exactly the show will take place: in the framework of one of the international auto shows or at a special event of the corporation, it will become known later.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air