The new Mercedes-AMG S63 shown on renderingsMay 7, 2020
The S63 should remain the only AMG of the new S-Class.
2020 will be the year of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The Stuttgart automaker is finalizing its most luxurious sedan and we expect to see its first derivatives in the next few months.
The “base” S-class sedan will be complemented by several options, including Maybach, Guard and EQS models, as well as the next-generation S63 AMG. Thanks to the renderers, we already had the opportunity to first look at the S-class sedan and the super-long Maybach luxury sedan.
Now the FutureCarsNow Instagram page has posted images of the S63 model. This render offers a relatively low-key look at the AMG model. Distinguishing features are the grille and wide air intakes in the front bumper. In addition, some features of the new E-class appeared, but they are minimized.
It is expected that the new generation Mercedes-AMG S63 will appear in 2021. Mercedes has already confirmed that the new S-Class will debut at the end of this year, and we expect the AMG-branded version to be released right after the main presentation.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious