The new Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 again spotted on testsSeptember 27, 2019
The novelty is equipped with the world’s most powerful serial four-cylinder engine.
On the eve of the network appeared a batch of spy shots of the new crossover AMG GLA 45. It is expected that the new generation of the model will receive a power plant with a capacity of more than 382 hp. – The world’s most powerful four-cylinder serial engine. So, the GLA 45 S version will produce fantastic 416 hp.
From the pictures at the moment it is not clear whether we are facing Sresia or not, but it cannot be denied that camouflage hides the Panamericana grille. Standard for the S and optional for the regular version, the Drift mode provides the thrill of a rear-wheel drive car, despite the FWD-based GLA platform. The compact GLB 45 crossover is expected to debut first, followed by the next generation GLA 45.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV