The new Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 is shown in detail.April 4, 2019
The company is testing a new Mercedes-AMG CLA 45. It looks more impressive and aggressive. Judging by the state of the prototype, it is almost ready for the premiere. The model received a sports kit, including all the components that are expected in the production version.
The CLA 45 received tinted headlights as well as wider air intakes. There is a large diffuser in the back. Used new exhaust system with four pipes. On the trunk lid has a rear spoiler. Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 has received new suspension settings, thanks to which the ground clearance has decreased.
It is expected that a 2.0-liter engine will be installed under the hood. Power is rumored to be 387 hp for the standard CLA 45, and the new version 45 S will increase it to 421 hp
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles