The new Mazda electric crossover will be called MX-30October 21, 2019
The network has an image of the alleged Mazda electric car, which will debut at the Tokyo Motor Show in late October. Judging by the advertising image, the model will be called MX-30.
As it became known, the Model was created on a completely new platform, which engineers created specifically for it, and is equipped with a “unique door opening system”. At the same time, according to the representatives of the brand, the interior will “create a feeling of spaciousness”, achieved thanks to the “floating” center console with additional voids.
It is expected that the novelty will be offered not only in the local market, but also in Europe. The official presentation of the Mazda CX-30 will take place a few days later at the Tokyo Motor Show. In the media, the model will be driven by a 143-horsepower electric motor, a pair of which will be a battery with a capacity of 35.5 kW / h.
- New Ford Bronco may get a removable roof
- Ford introduced a cross-variation of the updated Focus with luxury equipment
- Lynk & Co revealed a new crossover coupe
- Chevrolet Suburban became the first car to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Renault Megane RS Trophy-R set a lap record