The new Lexus NX will be created on the Toyota RAV4 platformJune 3, 2020
The premiere of the new generation of the Lexus NX crossover is scheduled for 2022.
The novelty will be assembled on the TNGA model platform of the GA-K version, which underlies the Toyota RAV4. The wheelbase of the novelty will be similar in size to the RAV4 – 2690 mm. As for the line of powertrains, the new crossover will have to be split from with RAV4, and therefore we can expect a 306-horsepower hybrid, which is installed in the most powerful model of the Prime version. But insiders portend Lexus NX also a new 2.4-liter turbo engine, which is already in the Toyota RAV4 engine range.
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network
- BMW M3 station wagon spotted in tests
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of
- New 2021 Cadillac Escalade can be driven despite windshield
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. tuned BMW X3 Competition