The new Kia Optima will receive a solar panel on the roofOctober 30, 2019
The network has exclusive pictures of the new Kia Optima with photocells on the roof.
Photo spies again managed to capture the next generation Kia Optima sedan, bearing the factory code JL3. This time, the roof of the model, which consists of solar cells, is of particular interest in the pictures. In addition, there is also a plate confirming the presence of Solar Roof.
Also inside we can see a large infotainment system with all-round cameras, heated and ventilated seats, a wireless charger for the phone (now moved to the gearbox), but not a fully digital cluster, despite the fact that they were present at the official teasers.
Earlier, we reported that the new Kia Optima will receive 2 different turbocharged engines and will use 3 different transmissions. 1.6T will be available with two power levels, while one of the modifications will receive an 8-speed automatic, and the other – a transmission with dual clutch with 7 speeds. The all-new Theta3 engine with a displacement of 2.5 liters will become the top one, the pair of which will be an 8-speed gearbox with double clutch and four-wheel drive. Its power will be about 286 hp.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles