The new Kia Optima will receive a solar panel on the roofOctober 30, 2019
The network has exclusive pictures of the new Kia Optima with photocells on the roof.
Photo spies again managed to capture the next generation Kia Optima sedan, bearing the factory code JL3. This time, the roof of the model, which consists of solar cells, is of particular interest in the pictures. In addition, there is also a plate confirming the presence of Solar Roof.
Also inside we can see a large infotainment system with all-round cameras, heated and ventilated seats, a wireless charger for the phone (now moved to the gearbox), but not a fully digital cluster, despite the fact that they were present at the official teasers.
Earlier, we reported that the new Kia Optima will receive 2 different turbocharged engines and will use 3 different transmissions. 1.6T will be available with two power levels, while one of the modifications will receive an 8-speed automatic, and the other – a transmission with dual clutch with 7 speeds. The all-new Theta3 engine with a displacement of 2.5 liters will become the top one, the pair of which will be an 8-speed gearbox with double clutch and four-wheel drive. Its power will be about 286 hp.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published