The new Jeep Grand Cherokee will be presented before the end of 2020February 28, 2020
During a live video on Facebook, where Ralph Gilles, head of FCA design, and Mark Trostle, head of design and passenger design, FCA, discussed their work, they said the next-generation Jeep Grand Cherokee will debut this year.
There are already several next-generation Grand Cherokee spy shots that are likely to go on sale in the 2021 model year. Photos show that the popular SUV is becoming noticeably larger than the existing one. Camouflage makes it difficult to understand the style, but the overall silhouette of the car in these pictures does not mean that it looks completely different.
Rumors say Grand Cherokee will carry the same platform as Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Powertrains can include the V6 and V8 mild hybrid, available as an upgrade for people looking for more power.
The leak may also give an idea of the new Grand Cherokee. The document allegedly lists some special touches in the cabin, such as the existing 10.1-inch digital instrument cluster and infotainment display of the same size.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI