The new Hyundai Tucson 2021 will look cooler than the Lamborghini UrusApril 13, 2020
Designers of the new Hyundai Tucson decided to revolutionize the world of crossovers. The fourth generation bestseller is ready to challenge competitors with its extravagant appearance.
After the successful launch of the Venue and Palisade crossovers, the company’s designers bring the finishing touches to the look of the popular Tucson model. According to insider information, the production of the model should begin in August this year, shortly after the official debut of the new product.
A video appeared on the AtchaCars channel with a detailed description of the style of the future fourth-generation novelty. The rendering is based not only on recent spy shots with masked prototypes, but also on the Vision T concept, presented last November at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
Last year, Korean designers promised that the appearance of the new items will be very interesting and non-standard. Judging by the style in which the latest models of the brand are made, including the Sonata and Elantra sedans, the new Tucson will definitely not be boring.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak