The new Hyundai i10 appeared on sale in EuropeJanuary 15, 2020
The Korean company announced the start of sales of a new subcompact model.
In Europe, Hyundai dealers began selling the new generation Hyundai i10. The premiere of the novelty took place at the Frankfurt Motor Show in the fall of 2019. The overall dimensions of the new product have not changed much, but the design of the model has become more modern.
The interior of the subcompact hatch has become more spacious, and an 8-inch touchscreen monitor has also appeared in it. The equipment of the novelty includes a package of driver assistance, including a system of automatic braking in front of an obstacle, lane keeping, automatic switching of low and high beam. In addition, a rear view camera and rear parking sensors are available.
Two petrol power units with a volume of 1.0 and 1.2 liters with a capacity of 66 and 83 hp were included in the engine range. A pair of engines is a 5-speed gearbox. Drive – front. Customers also have access to an “eco-package” with longer gears, 14-inch wheels and a double sofa in the back.
Later, the N version will be available with a more dynamic design, sports seats and steering wheel, metal pedals, red elements in the exterior and interior and a 1.0-liter turbo engine with 99 hp and a 5-speed manual transmission.
The cost of the new Hyundai i10 starts at 10,990 euros
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery