The new Hyundai Creta will acquire a diesel engineFebruary 27, 2020
The South Korean corporation has unveiled details about the second-generation Hyundai Creta crossover engine lineup, which is expected to appear on the Indian market on March 17. The novelty debuted at the Auto Expo 2020 in Delhi earlier this month.
According to the Autocar portal, the new Creta model will be available in India in 5 trim levels with powertrains. A standard 1.5-liter gasoline engine with 115 horsepower will become standard. (144 Nm), and more expensive variations will be equipped with a 115-horsepower turbodiesel of the same volume and a 1.4-liter turbo engine from KIA Seltos.
Together with the atmospheric unit, a 6-speed manual transmission or a variator will work, and with a diesel – a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission, and with a supercharged gasoline – a 6-speed “mechanics” or a 7-band “clutch” robot .
The cost of Creta for India of the second generation will be announced shortly.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily