The new Hyundai 45 crossover is ready for premiereMay 9, 2020
A few days ago in Germany they shot a test prototype of a new Hyundai car, which is an electric crossover.
The new model is created based on the Hyundai 45 concept. Photo spies have already managed to capture the model more than once. The published photos allows us to conclude that the styling of the exterior is ready. In addition, information was published on the date of the premiere of new items. Experts suggest that the new product will be built on the basis of the modular electrical platform E-GMP.
The main feature of this architecture is the presence of an integrated drive axis. The axis combines in one node the shaft and the hub with wheel bearings, which provides fewer connections, as well as reducing the mass of the drive. It is known that the novelty will have a complete set with all-wheel drive and with a powerful electric motor on the rear axle, as well as with a more compact and less efficient front end.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery