The new generation Toyota Land Cruiser will receive a sports version of the GTOctober 19, 2020
The Japanese company will release an updated Toyota Land Cruiser SUV in a “charged” version. The date of the debut has not yet been announced.
According to available information, the new generation of the Toyota Land Cruiser SUV will be available in a sports modification, which will be called GT. The newest car will most likely be driven by a 4.0-liter V8 with over 350 horsepower.
In addition to changes in the technical part, it is expected that the new car received a number of external differences that will make the design of the model more dynamic and consistent with the name. Note that as standard, the new Toyota Land Cruiser will be equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 turbodiesel with a return of 279 hp.
Recall that according to preliminary information, which was previously published by the press service of Toyota, the new SUV was supposed to officially debut next year. However, the premiere of the next Land Cruiser was postponed and there is no exact date of release at the moment.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors