The new generation of the BMW 4 Series spotted on testsSeptember 18, 2019
Photo spies were able to catch the camouflaged new generation of the BMW 4 Series, experts were a little surprised by the large size of the car’s nostrils.
In the images provided by the caradvice.com portal, you can see the changed optics and the closed radiator grille, it was the grille that caused discussions among specialists, of course? it is not as big as the concept shown in Frankfurt, but wider than in the traditional 4 Series.
In order not to happen with the grate, representatives assured that she would keep the jumper in the middle.
The rear lights repeat the shape of the concept lights, it is also worth noting the aggressive shape of the diffuser.
According to the assumptions, the modernized BMW 4 Series will be driven by 2 liter gasoline and 3 liter diesel engines, similar to the 3 Series. In addition, experts expect a hybrid version, but there is no official confirmation yet.
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?
- Lotus partner to create lithium-sulfur battery for luxury boat
- See the giant Mad Max snow blower for Pikes Peak