The new generation of Sandero will be cool and modernNovember 27, 2019
The creation of a new generation of the Logan folk car was in its final stage, working concepts pass road tests, one of them was noticed in the southern part of Spain.
The departure from pure utilitarianism in design towards a harmonious combination of practicality and aesthetics, marked by the second generation of Logan / Sandero, will be a continuation of the third. The captured concept has rounded outlines, three-dimensional shapes of body surfaces, a rising line of the lower edge of the side windows and a tilted tailgate.
There is a resemblance to the Clio designed for Western Europe, the fifth generation of which was launched into production this year. The relationship of the two hatchbacks is wider than the external similarity, the new Logan Sandero will be built on the common modular platform CMF-B with Clio. This was reported by the French agency L’Argus.
The engine range of the new Dacia Logan / Sandero will be represented by 3- and 4-cylinder gas turbo engines of 0.9 and 1.2 liters.
Most likely, the new Logan / Sandero will debut next summer. Their production will be launched at an enterprise in Romania.
- Daihatsu HiJet or the funniest truck in the world
- Rimac called erroneous information about allegedly sold out supercars Rimac C_Two
- Lotus will offer other companies its platform for electric cars
- Spy shots of new Volkswagen ID Roomzz published
- The first images of the smallest Hyundai crossover showed