The new generation of crossover Ford EcoSport will be in ChinaAugust 20, 2019
The updated car will be released in 2021. The main markets for its sales will be China and Brazil.
At the beginning of summer, the Puma car returned to the model line of the American company Ford. It was assumed that the updated car will replace the Ford EcoSport crossover. This version was only partially true. EcoSport will not only not leave the model line of the brand, but will also receive a new generation. A new generation is expected in 2021. The updated car will be sold in China, Brazil and some other countries.
The Chinese auto giant Changan will take an active part in the creation and release of the new car. The degree of participation of the Chinese side has not yet been fully disclosed.
Perhaps it will concern the change in the appearance of the car, as was the case with Ford Territory. It is known that the engines on the new generation of EcoSport will be produced by Ford. Buyers will be offered an “aspirated” 1.5-liter, as well as a turbocharged version of this power plant. It is interesting that Ford EcoSport showed the best sales figures in Europe, the market of which it completely leaves. In 2018, 111 thousand such cars were sold in the Europe.
- Buick unveils Envision Plus crossover and Verano Pro sedan
- Ford Evos has become a versatile SUV with an ultra-wide screen
- Fabio Cuartararo won the Portuguese MotoGP Grand Prix, Marquez 7th in first race since return
- Toyota unveils 2022 bZ4X electric crossover concept
- Lexus ES 2022 showcases updated exterior and new touchscreen