The new generation Ford Mustang will receive a hybrid V8 and four-wheel driveApril 20, 2020
The network has details about the new Ford Mustang. The official presentation of the next-generation sports coupe is unlikely to happen until 2022.
Ford literally shocked the entire automotive community when it introduced its all-electric Mustang Mach-E crossover at the end of last year – so the legendary Mustang name is no longer exclusive to the two-door sports coupe! It turns out that the “blue oval” can plan further to experiment with the famous nickname – this is the kind of information that was reported today, April 20, by journalists from the foreign publication Autocar.
The British edition reports that the next generation Mustang may receive a hybrid version. The car will be shown either in 2021 or in 2022
The automaker’s initial plan, announced in 2017, included a Mustang hybrid performance start in 2020, but ultimately the debut of an electrified sports car was delayed for the next-generation model. The Autocar report cites Ford’s patent application filed with the US Patent Office in 2017, where the manufacturer refers to the “twin-engine drive system for a hybrid car.” The technical drawings of this application are reported to show a V8 motor driving the rear wheels and two electric motors that will drive the front wheels. Thus, an all-wheel drive system will be implemented.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web